Steel rebar applications for concrete infrastructure are crucial for every civil engineering project. It typically enhances the tensile strength of concrete to naturally resist cracking or breakdowns due to stress. Today rebar couplers are used in major infrastructural plans for the continuous improvement of metro stations, bridges, coastal roads, and power plants. With strong applications they are a structural necessity to most construction projects globally.
Both reinforced concrete design and construction focus on slicing to transfer load between the reinforcing bars. Mechanical splicing remains a familiar method. It needs to be shown in the specific context of civil engineering design as well via BIM (building information modeling). With 3-D views, the geometry is well understood and visualized as desired, making it essential for coupler systems to contribute in large scale infra-projects.
Vruddhi Couplers carefully raises the bar for its product portfolio with augmented properties that do not break under varying temperature changes. This is where the company’s rebar contribution is significant for civil engineering processes. There are potential benefits delivered by the company to reasonably satisfy customers who look for good an stable
Rebar types for concrete
Vruddhi’s technical guide to rebar systems with benefits
We traditionally work on guiding several principles to positively enhance rebars for customers in the construction and real estate industries. We carefully consider lap splices and mechanical couplers from the design and construction perspective. This enables customers to place orders according to the project demands for modern buildings or extensive renovations.
The image below shows a typical lap slice
The image below shows a cold forged coupler design
Documented advantages and benefits instantly make our coupler systems offerings valued. We keep in mind 5 key factors considering the client’s brief.
- Considerable cost savings for high value infra projects.
- Focus on better quality for rebar threading.
- Time-saving methods help in completing the job within deadlines.
- Vruddhi couplers withstand low cyclic an high cyclic fatigue load.
- We are IS 16172, ACI 318 complaint.
- The comparative ease of construction activity with appropriate mechanical methods is always desired by leading developers. It does not come at any operational expense or any hindrance to the off-site.
- Our couplers appreciably reduce the usage of steel consumption and bar congestion. Effective material reduction means work is finished within the budget allocated. It improves the concrete flow.
- It avoids formation of honeycomb in concrete.
- Rebar couplers are available for 16-40 mm and we also deliver reducer couplers.
Our couplers pass the following tests for quality assurances.
- Static tensile test
- Chemical composition test
- Slip test (total slip less than 0.1 mm)
- 100-cycle test. It simulates loading experienced in tall and stacked structures
- Low cycle fatigue test
- High Cycle Fatigue Test
As projects require certified vendors, Vruddhi Couplers brings its best quality on the job site.
You can talk to us about your civil engineering requirements with our team. Do let us know about the onsite to enable our experts to be beneficial.
Leave a Reply